XLNT respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
Here is a summary of what you can expect by visiting our website:
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes.
- We collect personal information for marketing purposes and communication.
- We process personal information by sending them to integrated Email and CRM systems for marketing and nurturing purposes.
- We save personal information in our systems for analysis purposes.
- Your behavior and web activity can be used for marketing purposes such as profiling, and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
Company collects the information primarily from you as a customer.
Company registers personal data in connection with:
- Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company.
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for email subscriptions.
- Your visit to our websites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By filling out a consent form on the website. You agree that your personal information (for example name, telephone, email, organization) may be used for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
By browsing our website you also agree to that we may add cookies, both a so-called third-party and first-party cookies, on your computer from. These cookies will follow you and your online behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use collected information
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
1. To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
2. Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
3. For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
4. To develop, deliver and improve our services through analysis of your behavior on our websites.
5. Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
6. To help us develop our site to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the site offered through the Company by customizing the display of the services to the device being used;
Information that may be disclosed
When you use our site, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology.
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to the Company, you provide your permission for the Company to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, the Company will refer to the fulfillment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. If the Company uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. The Company will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. The Company will, on its own or the customer's initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading "How to contact us"). If you believe that we do not respect your rights, please contact the Company or you can contact the Data Protection Authority in your country, please find the right one at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications that we send you or updating your profile as a logged in user with our services. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
You can, once a year, receive information about the personal data registered in a written form from Company.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: